I wanted to share some ways to earn free gift cards!
With Swagbucks, you can earn swagbucks by searching, watching videos, doing surveys and running apps on your phone.
If you have an iPhone, download the Swagbucks app, as well as the Swagbucks TV Mobile and EntertaiNow apps. With the Swagbucks app, you can answer the daily poll, do special offers on your phone, as well as search. The TV apps allow you to watch videos for bucks.
If you have an Android phone, download all of the above apps, as well as IndyMusicTV, LifeStylz TV, MovieCli.ps and SportlyTV. If you use all of these apps, you can get 126 Swagbucks a day. If you choose to ONLY use the apps, you can easily make $40 in free Amazon gift cards a month. They have a variety of gift cards to choose from. The $5 Amazon gift cards are the best deal, and you can get five of those a month.
* Another way I earn free Amazon gift cards is with Bing Rewards. This is SUPER EASY and takes just a few minutes a day.
With Bing Rewards, you earn points for searching. When you use your mobile phone, you get 1 point for every two searches, up to 10 points. When you use your computer, you can earn 15-30 points a day. You get 1 point for every three searches on the computer. But it’s super easy! You don’t to struggle to figure out what to search for. Just use one of the suggested searches on their home page and then explore the related searches.
A tip for Bing… Be sure you go through the whole tour. You get points for doing that.
* Instant Gift Card is similar to Swagbucks. You can watch videos, do special offers, search and do surveys. And like the name implies, you get your gift card instantly. Once you redeem (and you can even redeem $1 gift cards), the gift card code is right there for you to apply to your account.
* Check your bank for rewards. Our bank offers a rewards checking account. So get rewarded for doing nothing out of the ordinary. I redeemed $30 in Amazon gift cards last month.
* Also requiring no extra work is the Nielsen Mobile Panel. You download two apps to your phone. Neither affect your phone and you don’t even remember that they are on your phone. Once or twice a month, you will get an e-mail saying you’ve earned points. Then you can redeem those points for gift cards or other items. Read more about it here.
* And last, but certainly not least, is the Wal-Mart Savings Catcher!! Create an account with walmart.com and download the Wal-Mart app on your phone. Then scan in your Wal-Mart receipt after each shopping trip. Wal-Mart searches the local sales papers and gives you the difference in price back. In about 3 days, you’ll get an e-mail that tells you how much you will be getting back. You can add it to an e-gift card or you can put it on an American Express Bluebird prepaid card. The card is free. And from now until Feb. 28, 2015, when you add it to the Bluebird card, they give you DOUBLE the amount. The Wal-Mart Bucks, as they call it, can only be used at Wal-Mart. Sign up for your FREE Bluebird card here. You’ll get it in the mail.